The Judges for the 2015 North America Pony/Trainer Contest
The Judges for the 2015 North America Pony/Trainer Contest are:
Judging Criteria (200 possible pts.)
- Interview (50 pts.)
The interview is a closed door interview with the Judges.
- Community Interaction (50 pts.)
This begins from the moment you are seen during the weekend. During the event there are scheduled Pony Games and a Trainer Game. While these games are not judged to receive a ribbon, they are part of the event and it is important to support the Ponies and Trainers participating in these games and try one or two yourself. The judges will be looking at how you react to the community. Are you shy and withdrawn? Do you engage others in conversation? Are you having FUN? Your ability to be a positive role model for the pony play community is very important.
- On Stage Presentation and Question and Answer (50 pts.)
Each Pony/Trainer or single Pony or single Trainer will receive a narrow topic pertaining to pony play Friday night. You are to give a 15 minute presentation on this topic Saturday afternoon. Following your presentation will be a 10 minute Question and Answer period. The Question will be of a type that a new or curious person might ask of you during the title year. The Q & A is for the Trainer and the Pony. Ponies need to be out of Pony headspace and not wearing any head gear.
- Show (50 pts.)
This is the public highlight. Time to shine. On Saturday night at 10 PM it’s time to put your best hoof forward and show the audience any or all of the cool tricks you’ve learned and practiced. Any and all styles of show are welcomed. If you are a single Pony or single Trainer, there will be a list of LA Pony and Critter Club Pony/Trainers you may elect to perform with or a House Handler and House Pony.
- The Show is for any Pony and Trainer or a single Pony or single Trainer participating in the contest, plus any participant in the EQUUS International Pony Play Event.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Your show should be no longer than 5 minutes.
- You must bring an MP3 file of your soundtrack/music on an USB/Flashdrive (it MUST be labeled with your scene name on the outside of it) to the Meeting Friday, August 7th at 6 PM with subMissAnn.
- Have FUN.