Below are 9 responsibilities and requirements that contestants (pony and trainer) must agree to and meet:
1. Must be 21 years of age at the time of the contest in order to enter.
3. Must provide an auction basket to be raffled off for the winner’s travel fund. Please keep in mind that auction items should be of sufficient quantity and/or quality as to make a significant contribution to the travel fund. Past contestants have found it useful to seek donations and sponsorship’s from friends and business people whilst others have used their talents to create auction items.
4. Must be willing to present Pony Play to the public. This includes weekly social media postings; submitting your professional quality image for the EQUUS International Pony Play Calendar; and at least 3 Pony Play teaching type engagements at Kink, Fetish, BDSM and Leather events of your choice (one of these must be a Regional or International Leather Event). There is a travel fund as part of the contest prize to use towards these expenses.
5. Must be a Pony/Trainer team who have worked together previously or a single Pony or a single Trainer.
6. Must bring an MP3 file of your soundtrack/music on an USB/Flashdrive (it MUST be labeled with your scene name on the outside of it) to the Meeting Friday, August 9th at 5:30 PM with Miss Ann or have confirmation that the Equus International Pony Play Event DJ has your music in his files for The Pony Show.
7. Must agree to and sign North American Pony/Trainer Contest contract.
8. Must be present to step down at the North American Pony/Trainer 2020-21 Contest.
9. Must complete and send your application form with all attachments and Fee by May 31st, 2019 at 11:59 PM.